General Membership Meeting 10.23.19
EPA’s Renovation, Repair & Painting Rule
We are pleased to have Bruce Lange with the Minnesota Department of Health joining us.
He will compare and contrast the federal rules governing lead renovation, repair, and paint (RRP) and the Minnesota RRP rule in pre-1978 residences and child-occupied facilities. These rules regulate and prescribe:
· Training requirements for personnel who perform renovation work
· Training requirements for lead sampling technicians
· Certification criteria for RRP companies
· Identification of work methods and testing methods for lead paint
· Education requirements for RRP professionals
· Approval of RRP training courses and course providers
· Pre-renovation education to property owners
This is an excellent opportunity to help us understand these rules, learn about the latest updates and information, as well as ask questions in order to stay in compliance and eliminate the potential for enforcement and penalties.
You won't want to miss this very informative meeting! Register to attend today!